Bluevine is looking for a Senior Accounts Manager to be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients through all stages of the client journey of onboarding, engagement and retention and achieve all sales targets while driving the profitable growth of existing business. We are a small agile team that love and enjoy what we do and pride ourselves in offering our clients unwavering high-quality work that is in innovative, and on time. The candidate must be willing to work in a challenging, high pressure and stressful working environment and willing to put in over-time. The below responsibilities apply to private and public sector clients and opportunities. This is a basic with commission based position.
- Plan and identify targeted upsell opportunities within the allocated portfolio of accounts, achieving set revenue targets assigned by the Business Development Director.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of client accounts assigned to the individual to ensure we renew 100% existing accounts on time and to budget.
- Generate proposals, pricing and contract negotiations to exceed 100% account extension targets.
- Preparing status reports for sales director and ensuring all sales administration, sales forecasts, client activity, client mapping and information is accurate, reliable and timely.
- Be fully engaged and own all aspects relating to client onboarding, utilisation drive, reporting, complaint handling and internal advocacy on behalf of the client.
- Drive growth and maximise cross and up sell opportunities with existing clients.
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices.
- Provide continued operational liaison and review to ensure consistent service delivery through the development of Service Level Agreements
- Understand of key market competitors and able to differentiate our services against them.
- Preparing & presenting sales proposals to clients.
- Ensuring excellent customer service to all external stakeholders.
- Understanding client’s objectives in order to offer relevant digital solutions.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the company.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Work with project manager to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Develop case studies and maintain the integrity of the company and work throughout the project.
Requirements, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum five years with a proven track record in account management and sales within a digital agency or software development environment with very strong understanding of the online environments and systems.
- Ability to develop, manage and progress a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Real passion for digital and software essential.
- Experience in preparing of proposals and excellent presentation skills.
- Interpersonal communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time, project and people management skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills (impact and influence).
- Great action and detail orientation.
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the software development process. Ability to review project results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent systems understanding and ability to judge outputs.
- Ensure sound understanding of the value proposition of all products and services.
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport to use during and out of office hours and must be willing to travel and be adaptable to the changing environments involved.
- IT degree or diploma preferable.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Strong positive leadership and management skills.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Able to take constructive feedback.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Creative, innovative and uses initiative.
- Strategic thinking and critical judgment.
- Good ethics around time management.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, fingerprints and banking pins are also welcomed 🙂