The role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst are to study the client requirements, gather and manage the
requirements, and finally ensure that the requirements are met in collaboration with the project director. Works
independently taking full responsibility for a certain area within Business Analysis.
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients.
- Translating client requirements into highly specified business requirements specifications and functional specification requirements
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Presenting proposals to clients.
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system.
- Overseeing the implementation of a new system.
- Planning and working flexibly to ensuring that deadlines met.
- Writing user manuals.
- Providing training to users of a new system.
- Keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments.
- Conducting joint application design sessions with end users
- Documenting process flows and identifying opportunities to create efficiencies
- Creating Unified Modelling Language diagrams indicating the flow of information
- Creation of Data flow diagrams
- Documenting activity diagrams
- Documenting Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Documenting Use case diagrams
- Documenting Use case Narratives
Personal attributes preferred:
- 2 Years working Experience
- Preferably 1 year in Business Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Additional course or certification in Business Analysis
- Critical thinking
- Great problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to take constructive feedback
- Good listening and debating skills
- Excellent verbal command of the English language
- Good time management.
Please send your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com, fingerprints and banking pins are also welcomed :)